Monday, April 4, 2011

First day of Spring

On the first day of Spring, we decided to celebrate with a picnic in the mountains. We drove about 10 minutes from our house and fired up the grill to make some hotdogs and steaks. The girls had a great time picking up sticks and playing hide-and-seek. Of course our weather since then hasn't been the greatest, so I was glad that we got out to enjoy it while we could. It was a beautiful first day of Spring and we had a lot of fun.
Posing for the camera. Look at that smile!
Me and my girls.
Jason and the girls.

Kisses for Daddy.
Sister hugs.

Playing hide-and-seek.
Lindsey counting.
Megan counting.
I bet you're wondering why I don't have any pictures of Colter. That little boy slept the whole two hours that we were having our picnic! I think he had a great time too.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Looks like a great time! I miss things like that...it already got up to 94 degrees this weekend!!

3T's said...

Looks like so much fun!! I wish we could do fun stuff like that here!!

Sandra said...

What fun! I love the pictures of your girls. They are getting so big and very very cute!