Monday, August 18, 2008

Camping with Daddy

There is lots going on with us today, so we have lots of pictures! This weekend Jason took Lindsey camping with him. He tried to do a bit of hunting as well, but that gets hard to do when you have a two-year-old saying hello to every antelope! I am told that Lindsey had a wonderful time, and sleeping (well, not sleeping, as she didn't go to bed until midnight!) in the tent was very exciting as well. It was nice for me to have a break too. Funny, how only taking care of one is considered a break now. Although, I have to admit that I was very lonely Saturday night and didn't really know what to do with myself.





Look who found the dogs! Megan is completely fascinated with them lately!

Yet again, she is too big for the swing, but how can I resist that cute smile?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

how fun!!! That's so cool that Jason took her camping with him! What a great dad! I can't wait for Allyson to get just a little older so she can do "big kid" stuff with Kevin.

Megan is getting so big, too. Wow.