Wyatt, Lindsey, Megan and Jacob
Friday, January 7, 2011
Pizza on the Run
The day after Christmas, we decided to go to Cody to see my parents. Jason was going to be out of town alot the next week, and I didn't want to be by myself. The plan was for me to stay the week with my parents while he worked. On Monday, my sister and sister-in-law and their kids came up to see us. It is almost a tradition for our family to eat at Pizza on the Run once while you are staying in Cody. So Monday was our night to eat there. We had quite the crew: 6 adults and 11 kids. The kids especially enjoy eating there for the play equipment. I think that I actually got a picture of every kid. They had a great time and were very wound up afterwards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment